Tuesday 10 March 2015

MY GOALS RELATING TO TRUMP


MY GOALS RELATING TO TRUMP
WALT set personal learning goals related to the key competencies.

Thinking:
My thinking goal for this year is asking questions. It means that I have to improve my questions by using more deeper critical thinking skills to find out more information.



Relating to others:
My relating to others goal is to stay focused during learning time and not get distracted by my friends.  I will achieve this by participating in discussions, but doing the right thing when it is time to work.



Using language, symbols and text:
My using language, symbols and text goal is to use different language, symbols and texts to communicate with people like the blind, deaf and disabled.




Managing self:
My managing self goal is having a can do attitude. This means that I never give up and always have a good attitude and try my best in everything I do.



Participating and Contributing:
My participating and contributing goal is balancing my roles and responsibilities. That means balancing my roles and being responsible by making sure I turn up on time for patrols and other responsibilities I have around the school.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your TRUMP learning goals for 2015 Pio - it would be helpful for you to describe what your work is showing and why you have blogged it.

Post a Comment